So this is my collection of food storage reusables for brown bag lunches, take-out, leftovers, coffee, and what have you.
- 12oz. stainless mug from Starbucks
- 16oz. stainless mug from Amazon
- Wooden chopsticks
- Titanium “foon” by Light My Fire
- Reusable cloth napkin from Juniperseed Mercantile
- Two-tier plastic bento box by Monbento
I love everything in the kit– yes, plastic bento included. A stainless tiffin would probably be more to the liking of most everyone reading this blog, but versatility, being microwavable, leak-proof, and lightweight were absolute musts for me. I just can’t help being a sucker for a matte gray finish, either.
What’s in your kit?