This is one of my go-to meals: cheap, easy, probably vegan, and mostly ZW. Oh, and delicious as all get-out.
- Soba noodles (minimal packaging)
- Chopped Avocado (ZW)
- Halved grape tomatoes or mini heirlooms (ZW)
- Cilantro (ZW)
- Sprouted pepitas (I’m lucky to get these ZW)
- Dressing: soy sauce, rice vinegar, mirin, sunflower oil (moderately packaged)
- Topped with sesame seed-based rice seasoning (minimal packaging)
This makes a great salad-in-a-jar, too, and will keep in the fridge sans dressing for a few days. And I don’t know what it is, but sprouted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) taste amazing with the soba and Asian-styled dressing. I cannot get enough of these flavors.
A word of warning, though: under no circumstances would I recommend eating noodles out of a container that’s taller than its mouth is wide! It makes things a little difficult, lol.